"Proven Pro Copywriter Reveals Amazing Secrets That Simplify And Shortcut The Copywriting Process, Inject More Raw Sales Power Into Every Word You Write... And... Quickly Unleash The Millions Of Dollars Hidden There In That Keyboard Of Yours!"
If you’d like to have the ability to write ultra-profitable advertising copy… and… you’d like to have it in the fastest amount of time humanly possible… then I believe this will be one of the most important messages you’ll ever read!
As it says above, my name is Scott Haines. You may or may not have heard of me. Either way, I think it's important that I give you a little history of my journey from raw rookie to seasoned pro copywriter writing million-dollar advertising.
I've been involved in direct marketing for over 12 years. At first, as a struggling nobody... however... for the last 10 years (or so), I've been a successful direct response copywriter and marketing consultant. My journey originally started in college while studying for a degree in Marketing. However, I want to skip over that because, while what happened there was important... it was not nearly as important as what I'm about to tell you.
Besides, you can read a little more about me and my beginnings in the brief article at the end of this letter titled, "Who Is Scott Haines?".
For now, let me pick up my story in mid-1998 with the amazing piece of "luck" that changed my life.
First of all, you should know that I was still working for "The Man" at this point... and... living with my brother. But in my spare time, I was running small direct response projects on the side... having a little success here and there. Anyway, one day, after a particularly grueling day of work (I somehow ended up doing construction in the middle of the summer), I came home and my brother said, "There's a message on the answering machine for you from Gary Halbert." I thought he was kidding.
You see, I had written Halbert a letter a couple of months before asking about getting some of his information products. At the time, trying to get any of his stuff was next to impossible. So I really didn't expect a reply, but I hoped. And I talked about this guy, "Halbert" and making money in direct marketing A LOT. Of course, I talked to the wrong people. "Well-meaning" family and friends who mostly laughed at my "crazy" ideas and ridiculed my ambition.
So, again, I thought my brother was kidding me. Making fun of my desire to be somebody... to make something more out of my life. It wouldn't be the first time. In fact, by this time, I pretty much considered him a real asshole! However, I checked the machine, and he wasn't lying. I couldn't believe it. And here's what the message said (at least the important part of it):
"Get your ass down to
That was my first introduction—of sorts—to legendary marketing genius Gary Halbert. In any case, he left his number and I called him back immediately. Here's how the conversation went almost word-for-word:
Haines. The guy in
At this point, less than 60 seconds into the
Anyway, I'm thinking this is odd but I'm not shocked... yet!
As he gets into the letter, he begins to talk
about going to
But I digress. This goes on for
awhile. And when he's finished, he asks, "Well, what did you
think?" I had no choice but to say, "It sounds
great!" After all, this was "the" Gary Halbert.
"The Ace Of Space." "The Prince Of Print."
The guy who wrote one of the most widely mailed sales letters in history (over
600,000,000 times!). And I was a nobody. A wannabe
The rest of our conversation was no less
strange. He invited me to
And that was my first ever "live" contact with Gary Halbert.
But that was just the beginning of the strange
and crazy adventures. That was on a Thursday. On Friday, I
instantly quit my job (sorry "Boss"), picked up my last check, and
got on the road to
And that's when it proceeded to get even more wild and wooly. Someday I may write a book about it. How's this for a title?...
Hey, it's at least a better book title than the bestselling Tuesdays with Morrie. And I guarantee it would be way more fun to read.
But anyway, something like that is for another
time. What I really want to talk to you about today is what I learned
As I said earlier, before meeting
However, that all changed as soon as I started
The reason being...
Copywriting Has Been Very,
For example: During the last ten plus years my
copywriting skills have financed a lifestyle I never dreamed would be
possible. I've lived in
Another thing… I get up and go to bed when I want to. A childhood dream realized. I always hated schedules and school. Didn't like to go to bed at 9 or I also never liked having a job. I didn't then, and I don't now, like to work every day. In fact, I work more like part-time… a few days a week. Sometimes—a lot of the time—not at all. Basically, with few exceptions, I do what I want to do, when I want to do it.
And yet, I still make a solid six-figure income
year after year working with a wide variety of clients—all
super-successful—from high-profile to low. My client list includes
multiple marketing gurus... infomercial gurus... multiple New York Times
Bestselling Authors... $100+ Million per year direct marketing companies...
all the way down to cutting-edge direct marketers making $1 Million to $20
Million a year with tiny businesses in obscure niches. I've worked
I've Even Been A Ghostwriter For Donald Trump!
I've written successful ads and sales letters for information products, hard products and personal services. In all price ranges... from $19.95 to $25,000.00. In many fields, from business opportunity... to business improvement... to health... to financial. The higher-end stuff becoming somewhat my specialty over the years.
My rolodex contains millionaires and multi-millionaires willing to take my call at any time. And not necessarily because I'm a great guy to talk to (although I like to think I am), but because of my ability to talk marketing and advertising. Not just converse on the subjects, but instantly rattle off ideas, suggestions, improvements and copy they can use to boost their response. And I regularly communicate with many of the best copywriters in the world.
In any case, I'm only telling you all this to let you know who I am and my "credentials". I'm not bragging, there's no need. And I certainly don't like talking about myself. I'm basically somewhat shy and reserved. Therefore, I've been content to remain a behind-the-scenes guy. You won't find me loitering in the halls of the latest, greatest seminar. And you especially won't find me touting my wares on the seminar circuit. I turn down almost every opportunity to become a high-profile marketer... especially online... where there seems to be at least as many marketing experts as there are minutes in a day.
Since 2003, though, I have opened up "a little" and started to teach what I do. I started out modestly enough with an online newsletter I wrote and published titled, Killer Copywriting Secrets! and a "how to" copywriting guide/mini-course titled:
The Amazing Copywriting Secrets
The success of those two "products" (both in terms of sales and the results of people who read them) along with the near constant prodding I received of, "Don't you have anything else on copywriting?" led me to thoughts of writing a full-blown course. Which I finally did. I wrote the course on a month-by-month basis over a one-year period for a small group of roughly 100 Charter Members. It's now finished and ready to release to the broader public. It's titled:
Shortcut Copywriting Secrets™
complete, step-by-step copywriting course that quickly gives
Why did I title the course "Shortcut" Copywriting Secrets? There are four reasons actually:
Reason #1: The insider information in the course can shortcut your learning curve—for real—by at least 5, if not 10 years. (And in reality, on your own, you might not ever get to the skill level these secrets, skills and strategies will allow.)
Reason #2: In the course, you'll discover many legitimate shortcuts to the copywriting process... that... not only help you write more, faster... but also help you write more persuasively.
Reason #3: There are "Shortcut Summaries Of Key Points" at the end of each chapter to refer to and refresh your memory before (and during) each promotion you write. These are especially useful if you are stuck for ideas or just want to brainstorm how "best" to approach a particular ad, sales letter or campaign. (I use these summaries to stay fresh even though it's MY course. After all, who can remember everything at all times?)
Reason #4: The word "shortcut" has great appeal. Especially in this day and age when there is so much to do and so much to keep up with. I love it when I find a—for real—better, faster way of accomplishing something. As do most people.
So those are the four reasons I chose the title.
I designed the course in a logical, step-by-step, easy-to-understand fashion. I’ll take you by the hand from Headline to P.S. (in order) and show you exactly how it is done. No guesswork. No theory. No B.S. Nothing to work out on your own. Just clear, simple instructions written in plain English.
Here’s a "sneak peek" into the hard-won, insider secrets each section reveals…
· The four crucial elements found in every great headline! (These elements force people to read your advertising... because... they strike right at the heart of basic human nature. The same human nature that hasn't changed since the beginning of recorded history. If you don't infuse your headline with at least one—preferably, two or more—of these critical elements every time... you're doomed to fail!)
· A perfect headline example—maybe the most perfect ever—of how to combine all four crucial elements of a great headline for stunning, "break the bank" response! (This example is a tested, proven winner and comes from one of the most brilliant copywriters of all time. I strive for this level of perfection, and you should to... if... you want to succeed as often as is possible.)
· A simple headline test question you must ask yourself every time. (Quickly tighten up and improve readership and response of every headline you write from now on. This "trim the fat" secret—until now—has only been known to an elite handful of the top writers in the world!)
· Three proven shortcut formulas for writing super-effective headlines! (In a hurry? Need a "for sure" winner... RIGHT NOW? Here are three quick and deadly-effective ways to write winners in one-tenth of the time you do now. Not only do these formulas save massive amounts of time... but often... the headline you create using them will be far better than anything you could ever "dream up" on your own!)
· The greatest headline/opening statement formula ever invented... almost never fails!
· How to "cheat" and "steal" your way to killer headlines! (A technique so simple and effective, even a novice copywriter can use it to turn out a masterpiece in a few minutes! 100% legal and ethical, by the way.)
· How all your headlines should look for maximum response! (Based on my research and knowledge of scientific reading tests... I make formatting your headlines for maximum response simple. I'll reveal everything you need to know about things like fonts, font size, color, headline length, etc. I wish I had this information when I started... this stuff took me years to figure out!)
· The "No Sweat, No Brainer" secret weapon top professional copywriters use to quickly and almost effortlessly create world-class winning headlines… even on days when their minds are completely frozen!)
· The most (ethically) ripped-off headline in history. (Written in the 1920’s, variations of this headline are still used today with astonishing success. I’ll show you how to adapt and adopt it for your own use, too!)
· How to use—for your own efforts—the tantalizing headline of the most successful space ad in history!
· A proven way to increase your odds of writing a winning headline by 1,000% (at least)!
· How to "bump up" the pulling-power of your headlines… even when you think you’ve already written the very best one you are capable of writing!
· 7 sources of winning headlines you can tap into to help you write headlines that sizzle!
· Three industry-leading direct response web sites that—as a copywriter—you must know about!
· One of the most powerful techniques known to man for getting people to read and respond to your advertising!
· How to make sure your sales messages get read! (Invented in the early 20th Century and only used today by a handful of super-savvy advertisers… this "ancient" technique supercharges response!
· Three world-class examples of this "ancient" technique in action! (Plus the most masterful use of it ever. Best part: You can use it too!)
· How to create a flood of buyers for just about any product or service using two simple pennies!
· The easy, one-word (sometimes two) change that always boosts response by at least 20% to 30%!
· The headline and opening that almost never fails to bump response by double, triple, or more without changing another single word of copy!
· A near secret web site you’ve gotta have in your copywriting toolbox if you want to increase the readership of all your direct mail sales letters!
· How to instantly command the attention of even the most skeptical, disinterested prospect in the world! (This "trick" forces every prospect to at least start reading your message… which is 90% of the battle. (I show you three killer examples of this "trick" in action.)
· One simple change you can make to every direct mail sales letter you send that can double, triple, even quadruple or more your response every time. (Takes just a couple of minutes, too!)
· Seven secret ways to "focus" your prospect’s attention on your sales message and get them to act now!
· How to test the effectiveness of every headline you write before you spend a single dime running it! (It’s a simple 26-word question you can ask yourself that will eliminate all but the hottest, most responsive headlines you create. Works instantly… every time!)
· John Caples advice for creating breakthrough headlines!
· Two simple, but little-known secrets that kill writer’s block and help you write much more persuasive headlines… faster and easier than you ever thought possible!
· A quick and easy headline writing exercise that’ll loosen you up and force your thinking way outside-the-box… to a place you probably cannot go on your own… yet… this is often "the place" where creative breakthroughs are made!)
· 2 more unusual tips for instantly better headlines!
· A movie you must see from the 1980’s that’ll increase your creativity… and… may make you a far more effective copywriter. (At the very least, you’ll get some serious laughs!)
· Two more questions that work almost like magic for finding breakthrough headline ideas and themes. (These questions are especially effective when you are stuck and just can’t seem to find the right "hook" or "angle"!)
· How to sleep for ideas!
· How Napoleon Hill came up with the title for his mega-bestselling book, Think and Grow Rich. (By the way, Mark Victor Hansen and Jack Canfield also used this technique to come with their book title, Chicken Soup for the Soul. A title that has sold over 100 million copies in 39 languages worldwide!)
· Why Mark Twain claims he never worked/wrote a day in his life… his effortless accomplishment secret revealed!
· Two books—one by a famous adman/copywriter, another by a religious/metaphysical teacher—you absolutely need in your reference library. (Guaranteed to reduce your writing "workload"!)
· John Carlton’s advice for getting started even when you think you can’t! (This works… I’m actually using it to write this… right now!)
5 more critical secrets I’ve learned from
· The power of the "magic pill" solution!
· What "work" words are, how to identify them in your copy… and… why you must eliminate them! (This separates the wannabes from the world-class. I can instantly identify B-level and C-level copy from A-level by the "work" word factor. Why? Because of the deep-level, critical thinking required not to use work words in copy. The B-level [and below] guys just don’t get it.)
· How to use the "fresh eyes" technique to eliminate deadwood headlines… and… uncover the killer ones!
· Five additional books (three, out-of-print) on writing killer headlines you must read and reread… and… how to get them!
I want to take a brief time-out here to make a point. As you may have noticed, the first four chapters of my course deals with "how to" write killer headlines. And actually, as you'll see in just a second, the fifth chapter deals with headlines some, too. Why did I do this? It's simple...
If You Don't Get The Headline
Nothing. Nada. Zilch. If your headline doesn't do its job, no one will read a stitch of your brilliant body copy. That is, if they don't "buy into" your headline, they don't read on. And if they don't read on, they don't buy... period! That's why I spent so much time on headlines.
Back to the sneak peak...
· How to get maximum response to free offers! (Just this one quick and easy change can mean the difference between a monster winner and a dismal failure!)
· 10 winning examples of superscript (lead-in) headlines (you can model) from three world-class marketers and copywriters!
· 6 winning examples of subscript (follow-on) headlines (you can model) from three world-class marketers and copywriters!
· 3 strategies for creating intense interest with your subscript headlines that force your prospects to keep reading! (One of these strategies is so top secret, I’ve never seen it discussed anywhere else before!)
· Why rules are practically useless when it comes to superscript, subscript and regular headlines… and… my own personal "preferences" that consistently produce winners time-after-time!
· The only two types of salutations I will use in sales messages… and… why I believe this is a "rule" you can actually rely on!
· Three world-class guidelines (with examples) for writing effective opening paragraphs! (This is where many rookie copywriters screw up big time!)
· Gary Halbert’s favorite opening paragraph of all time! (He’s told me many times that this opening is hands-down the best ever written. Now, you can model it for your own use, as well!)
· 25 opening paragraphs you can adapt and adopt for your own sales letters and ads. (I dare you to read these and not come up with "at least" 3 or 4 openings you can use immediately for any ad or sales letter!)
· Why—contrary to the advice of many copywriting "experts"—you may not want to ask a question in your headline or opening paragraph! (And, if you do, the only type of question you should ever ask!)
· A favorite quote of mine guaranteed to improve your openings!
· A favorite book of mine—written by a fiction author—for dramatically improving all your openings… plus… five (instantly applicable) gems of advice on openings from this literary genius!
· John Caples' secret Reader’s Digest exercise—still valid today—you can use for more effective openings!
· A big writing secret—a secret that goes against everything you’ve ever been told—that will help you not only write more compelling body copy—or any copy, for that matter—but also, help you get more writing done at the same time!
· Another big writing secret that will increase the quality and quantity of the copy you write!
· Bestselling novelist Stephen King’s top advice on first drafts and getting started! (With dozens of novels—most bestsellers—under his belt don't you think this hyper-prolific author can teach you a thing or two about getting going?)
· Why your first draft should be written fast and furious… not slow and "thoughtfully"!
· Why your writing should be an almost unconscious behavior… like walking or talking to a good friend about something familiar!
· The real way you become a good, great, even world-class copywriter! (You may or may not like this answer… but… it’s the real truth nonetheless!)
· What you must know about Bobby McFerrin’s smash hit song "Don’t Worry, Be Happy"! (It’ll change the way you think about success in writing!)
· How to use a combination of "reason why" and "story" body copy for the most effective sales presentation you can put in print! (I’ll show a successful full-page ad Halbert wrote that demonstrates this technique—in its most raw form—done absolutely to perfection!)
· How assumption can dump your results straight into the toilet… and… how to avoid this common but deadly mistake!
· The importance of making yourself look "slightly bad" for maximum response! (Do this right, and results will soar… do it wrong, and it’ll be instant disaster. I’ll show you how to "tip toe" through this technique for maximum effectiveness!)
· The one thing you must do in your body copy in relation to your headline! (Again, instant disaster if you don’t cover your ass here!)
· A great Claude Hopkins’ quote you must memorize… it helps increase believability in all your copy!
· A Vic Schwab quote you also must memorize if you want more people to buy! This simple truth is unknown to most rookies… and… ignored by all the "pretend experts"!
· Top advice from current A-level copywriters on writing smooth, precise, ultra-persuasive body copy!
· How to craft the perfect sales letter or ad without writing a single word!
· More fantastic advice from "The Master of Horror", Stephen King on "writing as seduction"… and how to "seduce" as many readers as possible!
· Two publications that can automatically, subconsciously train you to communicate (through your writing) to the masses! (There’s a definite "sweet spot" that gets maximum response from the maximum number of readers. These publications are dead on!)
· Body copy formatting secrets of the pro’s! (Why guess when you can have tested, proven, maximum-response formatting secrets handed to you on a silver platter?)
· The real way you should deal with subheads in your body copy… how many you should have, how they should be written… and…
"Experts'" Advice On
· Advice from Napoleon Bonaparte that will increase the pulling power of all the copy you write from now on… guaranteed!
· What Lance Armstrong can teach you that will also increase the pulling power of all the copy you write from now on… guaranteed!
· The definitive answer (once and for all) to the question of whether or not to use humor in your advertising!
· 3 shortcut steps for mastering a market in a few days to a week at most! (Critical if you want maximum response.)
· 3 reasons why people won’t buy from your sales message… and… how to overcome them!
· A fourth X-factor reason why they won’t buy! (You probably aren’t going to pick up this A-level piece of advice anywhere else. And, if you truly want your copy to kick-ass, you must acknowledge, address and annihilate this "won’t buy" X-factor in all the copy you write!)
· How to quickly and easily uncover every objection your prospects have about your product or service… including… the hidden ones that you might never guess. (Countering the hidden objectives or the "real reasons" your prospects don't want to buy is "key" to unleashing an avalanche of response!)
· 2 takeaway ideas/insights from the omni-bestseller, Chicken Soup for the Soul book series!
· The 3 best ways to sell with stories! (One of these ways is incredibly effective at reducing skepticism even when your claims are quite outrageous!)
· John Carlton weighing in on "how to" excite, influence and motivate people to buy now!
· How to use the persuasive power of clichés and humanizing, trivial details to boost results!
· The #1 deal-killing, copywriting mistake that you must avoid at all costs! (Almost all beginning through 3 to 5-year copywriters make this mistake. Want to shave up to 5 years off your learning curve... instantly? STOP doing "this"!)
· How reading fiction can improve your copywriting! (I tell you my favorites.)
· Two instant persuasion tests for every line of copy you write! (Now, instantly eliminate flat, uninspired copy before you waste time and money running it!)
· 5 things you need to do after your first draft to really make your copy sizzle and sell!
· One last thing you must do with your copy that separates the pro’s from the amateurs!
· The 17th version story… and… what it has to do with your success!
· The one important thing I do "instinctively" to increase response… that you can learn to do "instinctively" too!
· How to practically force people to continue reading all the way to the end of your copy! (Easy to implement… and also… easy to forget. (I see—otherwise good—marketers leaving out this simple technique almost constantly!)
· How to use a near irresistible force in human nature to get your sales message read and responded to! (This dominant trait is the single biggest reason why people read and respond to your copy. Consciously cultivate this trait in your prospects and watch results soar!)
· How to use an age-old journalism trick to make your message stand out!
· 60 Bucket Brigade words and phrases you can inject into your copy to improve readership… plus… 6 common "root" words you can use to come up with an almost limitless number of new bucket brigade phrases!
· How to cheat your way to becoming a better copywriter, faster! (This is one of the true shortcuts available for becoming a world-class copywriter in the fastest amount of time humanly possible!)
· How to master the pace, tempo, flow and vocabulary of world-class copy! (World-class copy reads a certain way… and… this is the only way of getting that rhythm for yourself… there simply is no other way!)
· A simple quote from Thomas Edison that reveals what it really takes to succeed in anything… including copywriting! (The most successful and well-known inventor of all time (with more than 1,000 patents to his name) reveals his simple, but truly profound success secret.)
· Where to get two collections of ads and sales letters you can learn from, model and "use" to increase your copywriting skills at world-record pace! (One of these sets is so sought after, once, a man offered $37,000 just for a peek at it. He was refused. Now you can get this set and another equally as good (or better) without spending a small fortune!)
· Why you should put every single bullet you can in your sales messages!
· 4 important ways bullets can enhance the selling power of your message!
· How bullets relate to the salesman’s natural advantage! (You need to understand this thoroughly… if… you want maximum response to all your advertising!)
· The famous "fake cocaine" bullet story that caused a sensation for years! (This is a Halbert story that contains a clear lesson for you… if… you want to write the most powerful copy possible!)
· The most powerful selling force in the universe!
· A complete list of the different types of bullets!
· The most effective—in terms of persuasion—type of bullet you can write! (You actually play on two inborn traits of human nature with this type of bullet to get maximum effect!)
· What Halbert told me—in private—is the #1 copy appeal in the world! (It’s not self-interest!)
· Why almost all your bullets should be "blind"!
· How to use the special bullet used by some of the largest direct marketing companies in the world to: (1) Increase credibility and believability. (2) Lower the prospect’s defenses… and… (3) Increase desire for your product or service!
· How to format your bullets for maximum readership!
· Super-advanced advice from the best bullet-writing copywriter in the world!
· Two ways writing your bullets first helps you increase your writing efficiency and effectiveness!
· 4 ways to "punch-up" the selling power of your bullets! (One of which—is so top secret—I’ve never seen it talked about anywhere ever before… except… at a closed-door, $5,000-per-person advanced copywriting seminar!)
· A quick 9-step ad formula (with example) that can help you belt out quick winners in 30 to 45 minutes or less! (Even with somewhat poor copywriting skills, you really can reduce the copywriting process down to an hour or less with this connect-the-dots formula… and… still produce a formidable, profitable ad or sales letter. Works especially well for books and other info products. I’ll show you exactly how… guaranteed!)
· 11 pages (over 135 separate, world-class examples I’ve privately collected over the years) of some of the very best bullets you’ll ever read… plus… a special exercise that will teach you how to write world-class bullets too! (Practice this exercise regularly and you’ll be able to churn out hot bullets effortlessly… on automatic pilot. Every time!)
· Where to get a book that includes a single chapter so important to your advertising's success, I estimate the value of that chapter at a minimum of 500 times the cover price of the book! (Sounds like b.s., huh? But I swear, it’s the God’s honest truth as I know it.)
· A hard and fast rule for great testimonials that should never be broken! (If you do break this rule, you might as well leave the testimonials out of your ad or sales letter!)
· Another hard and fast rule for great testimonials that should never be broken! (This rule is the key to getting maximum impact/persuasion power from your testimonials.)
· When you should and when you should not clean up the grammar, spelling and punctuation in your customer-written testimonials… and… why!
· A great (and easy) way to improve the potency of all your testimonials!
· Another great—yet almost unknown—way to improve the potency of all your testimonials!
· Where to put your testimonials in sales messages and why most people—especially online—screw this up big time!
· The minimum number of testimonials you need in your sales messages!
· How to write a world-class sales message... even if... you can’t write! (This neat little "trick" can make even an illiterate businessman rich. In fact, even if you are a fantastic copywriter… you may want to try this trick!)
· How to "be legal" with your testimonials!
· 4 secrets for borrowing the credibility of authorities and celebrities for your advertising for pennies on the dollar… and often… for free!
· A slick testimonial trick I used to quickly—within two days—write a winning direct mail package for a major infomercial guru! (Plus, two variations of this shortcut trick.)
· The "exposed" advertising secret that works like crazy!
· The one thing Gary Halbert told me that I’ll never forget… it’s that important! (He learned it while selling encyclopedias door-to-door!)
· 2 quick and easy techniques for getting more testimonials than you can even use! This works even when your product, service or business is brand new!
· 16 other ultra-powerful forms of proof you should actively seek out and use if you want maximum response! (Plus, a book you gotta get that reveals a deep persuasion secret that very few copywriters know about or use.)
· The proof secret that enabled an ultra-bright entrepreneur to eventually cash out of two businesses for a FEW HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS before age 35! (This single proof factor—in my estimation—increased his success 20 to 50-fold. Best of all, almost anyone can use it, too!)
· A quote from Gary Halbert you’ll want to memorize/internalize… because… it contains the secret to writing homeruns over and over again… like clockwork!
· The easiest way—and one I most often exploit with clients—to maximize response to your offers!
· Two thoughts on killer offers… one that’s fairly obvious… another that’s completely contrarian. That is, it’s the opposite of what 99.9% of all the "experts'" books and courses on marketing, advertising and selling will tell you… yet… it’s the secret that drives the success of the richest direct marketers in the world!)
· How to go from failure to success as fast as possible with your promotions! (This takes some mental and emotional maturity to pull off… that’s why so many people fail in this business.)
· The secret multi-million dollar mindset of buying results and data!
· 4 ways to increase response to all your offers!
· What you can discover from watching late-night television! (I’ve received some of my best ideas/secrets as a result of my night owl sleeping schedule.)
· The life-eroding pitfall of "tail"!
· How Sports Illustrated has survived in spite of no one wanting to read the magazine… at least not enough to justify its existence! (This secret—and no it’s not publish a Swimsuit issue—can be used in any media and every promotion to increase response.)
· The amazing secret behind the success of Joe Karbo’s ad, "The Lazy Man’s Way To Riches." This ad was so successful, 2,786,500 self-published books of the same name were sold before Joe passed away in 1980. (Also, Gary Halbert [they were friends] told me Joe’s full-page ad worked so well, he could run it something like three times a week in the Los Angeles Times, every week… and… still make a healthy profit. Amazing!)
· The secret to legendary adman Claude Hopkins’ success! It’s summed up in two paragraphs that should be photocopied and taped to your wall… or wherever it is that you will see it every single day. (These two paragraphs are located—always—on my writing desk!)
· How Halbert turned a stone-cold losing promotion for his Coat-of-Arms company into a promotion that made tens of millions of dollars in profit! (It can be very hard to turn a loser into a winner… let alone a monster winner… yet… with a little deductive reasoning, he pulled off this marketing miracle perfectly!)
· One thing you should never do in your ordering instructions! (This may—and probably will—change but, for now, it’s the death knell to maximum response!
· The one thing the ever-successful Franklin Mint discovered that ALWAYS reduces response… and… almost everyone… and I’m 100% serious… EVERYONE in direct marketing commits this mistake! (Most do ‘cause they just don’t know better… others out of convenience and/or laziness.)
· How to easily as much as quadruple response to all your lead-generation or free offers!
· A huge error made by most LM (lesser-mortal) copywriters (and many good ones) that really crushes response!
· A five-paragraph letter written by a legend that has more salesmanship and psychology packed into it than most 8-page+ sales letters you’ll ever read. (You cannot afford not to have this in your collection!)
· How to exploit simple human nature to increase your sales and reduce refunds at the same time!
· An old, out-of-print book you should read on USP’s (Unique Selling Propositions).
· The best way in the world to create a guarantee that’ll slash refunds to near zero and as much as triple sales! (This takes some balls to pull off. If you’ve got the fortitude, I’ll reveal the details!)
· A world-class example of the old response booster “$10 in your pocket” guarantee!
· The worst "chicken-shit" response reducing phrase you can include in your guarantee! (Why people—even world-class marketers—do this [constantly!] I’ll never know. Don’t you make this mistake, too.)
· Two more types of killer guarantees you’ll want to use often!
· How to dramatize and make your guarantee "active" to blast through your prospect's resistance! (This is only known and practiced by a handful of A-level copywriters in the world!)
· The very best, most-profitable offers and guarantees in the world… two examples from two different companies!
· Two new sub-files you’ll want to develop as part of your writing swipe/inspiration file! (Takes just a few minutes a month to feed these helpers… yet… the leverage and payoff is enormous!)
· The biggest mistake to avoid when creating your order form, ordering instructions or coupon! (Almost everyone is guilty of this… including me at times!)
· Something every order from should have but is often missing or executed extremely poorly! (Do this right and be prepared for a sizable bump in response!)
· Two words that should never be on an order form… they’re response-reducers!
· Why you always want a headline on your order form! (I’ll give you ten successful examples you can model for your own use and profit.)
· How to word your order forms correctly for maximum response! (Again, you’ll get complete word-for-word examples you can model for your own use and profit!)
· 4 quick-fix order form tricks that boost response!
· Why you don’t want to print anything on the reverse side of your order forms!
· An order form secret that can bump response by as much as 50%! (This is the most counterintuitive thing you’ll possible ever come across in direct response. In fact, I often marvel and wonder at how in the hell anyone ever figured this out… had to be pure accident.)
· Halbert’s "don’t tip ‘em off" sales boosting secret! (This one slight adjustment could mean the difference between failure and success of your package!)
· 2 "mechanical" checks that can prevent heavy losses of both time and money!
· 3 more easy-to-implement tips for your order form that always increases orders!
· 3 world-class order form examples you can model next time you need to write your own! (You can’t go wrong if you make sure you follow these examples.)
· When it’s okay (and when it is not okay) to close the sale without an order form in direct mail!
· How to determine if you should or should not use a coupon in your newspaper and magazine ads! (Plus, 6 world-class examples of how to close the sale with and without a coupon.)
· How to boost response to your lead-generation advertising by as much as 1,900%!
· Why I always sign off with "Sincerely" and why you might want to, too!
· The most responsive color for signature ink!
· What makes the P.S. so important!
· 8 unique and ultra-effective ways to write a killer P.S. that can bump results by as much as 300%! (I give you exact word-for-word examples of each type of P.S.)
· 2 more—often overlooked—tips for using the P.S. effectively!
PLUS... A special bonus chapter
· Why my first and top piece of advice about freelancing is don’t do it. (Sounds kind of crazy coming from a freelancer, doesn’t it? However, you’ll see what I mean when you read my advice/warning.)
· Halbert’s advice about clients that I foolishly ignored. If I’d really listened to him I could’ve saved myself a lot of grief and anguish over the years!
· My second top piece of advice/warning about freelancing... if... you ignore my first!
· A $6.99 book that can help you avoid—as much as possible—being taken advantage of as a freelancer! (Look: People are going to lie to you, and try to cheat you. Those are hardcore facts. So you better be prepared for the business jungle and act accordingly… this book can prepare you!)
· The 4 paths (more or less) you have to choose from as a freelancer! Which two I do not recommend… which one I recommend with slight reservations… and… the one I recommend above all others. (I’ll reveal the pros and cons of each path… then it’s up to you to decide.)
· Why one top copywriter turned down $30,000 to write a single letter… and… the important lesson you can learn from this incident!
· How to get paid to improve your marketing, advertising and copywriting knowledge! (This is a very win-win situation if you can get into it. I’ll give you some tips as to how.)
· 7 insider secrets for successful freelancing!
· What is meant by… "Don’t start up what you can’t finish down." And why this is so important to your long-term success!
· Three steps for continued freelance success! If I stop doing one or more of these steps for any extended amount of time… my income always decreases!
· Two books that have nothing to do with business that I consider mandatory reading if you want to be (or become) a high-performance person!
· The secret advantage of having an attitude of "pessimistic optimism"!
· Why you should never, ever cut your fees to close a deal… even if you are starving! (Ignore this advice at your own peril.)
· The magic power of "screw you" money! (I learned this from John Carlton.)
· One thing you should never, ever tell a client even if it’s true! (Actually you should never, ever tell ‘em you are broke and need the job… but also… never tell ‘em "this" either. It’ll come back to haunt you in at least four big time ways.)
· What you can learn from the art of magic that can make you more money and reduce many of the hassles of living the freelancer’s life!
· The value of getting a mentor… plus… some of my not-so-pretty tales from the frontlines of working with Halbert! (Some of the stories are funny, but could’ve just as easily been tragic!)
· A legendary Gene Schwartz story that has saved me a ton of headaches over the years! (It’ll save you a ton, too.)
· What is meant by "leapfrogging the pack" and why this is such a profound/enriching piece of advice to any aspiring copywriter!
· 5 ways to get work now! (3 that are highly worthwhile… 2 that totally suck!)
· The only guaranteed way to build up a steady stream of prospects coming to you wanting your services!
· Why specialization as a copywriter is something you might want to consider… if… you want to make maximum money with minimum hassle! (Plus, three unique ways to specialize… and… what to do to get work coming in almost immediately!)
· The #1 "peace-of-mind" secret I’ve learned about successful freelancing! (I would easily pay $10,000 for this piece of advice. Actually, I'd pay much more than that. It's worth it. I was stymied for years before I learned this stress-busting secret!)
· Two ways to guarantee you get paid your fees! (One way you might not want to use, ‘cause it kind of works against you. Sure, you get the money, but it also increases the tediousness of the job.)
· A fantastic wealth-attraction principle you should practice!
· Why poor people—copywriter or not—stay poor!
· 6 ways to get paid as a freelancer… the pros and cons of each… and… one I absolutely do not—under any circumstances—recommend!
· A lesson from Hollywood that has profound implications for your success as a freelancer!
· CONTRACTS: My advice, plus a word-for-word example of the worst contract I’ve ever had sent to me! Of course, I've removed the names to protect the "innocent". And I only include this contract as an example of what NOT to sign! Also, I reveal something else important related to this horrible contract that "I" ignored and paid dearly for!)
· My Ultimate, Client-Getting Secret Weapon! (This is a letter that has NEVER failed me… that is... I’ve always snagged a job when I have used it… and with very impressive people! (I’ve reprinted it, and I’ll show you exactly how you can use it—with slight modifications—to snag jobs, too! In the right hands, this letter is seriously worth hundreds of thousands, even millions of dollars!)
· 6 additional, money-making freelancing resources you should know about!
· And much, much more.
Pretty amazing stuff, don't you agree? And like I said, that's just a "sneak peak"... not everything you'll discover in my course. And just to be clear on what my course is about and what it can do for you... listed below are...
10 Facts About "Shortcut
(Note: Some of these facts are mentioned elsewhere in this letter, but I feel they are important enough to bear repeating.)
Fact #1: The course is written in plain, simple English... in easy-to-digest-sized chapters.
Fact #2: The course has easy-to-do exercises that will quickly give you the elite-level skills you need to write world-class copy. Done regularly, these exercises are as good as "Putting Money In The Bank"... at an extremely high interest rate, I might add.
Fact #3: The course—along with the resources I recommend inside of it—contains everything you'll ever need to know about the subject of copywriting to make as much money as your greedy little heart desires.
Fact #4: The course is complete (nothing left out), and explains the copywriting process in a linear, logical order from Headline to P.S. in sequence. No other course I know of does it quite like this.
Fact #5: The course contains quick "Shortcut Summaries Of Key Points" at the end of each chapter for fast and easy reference — useful for referring to before and during projects. Especially good if you are stuck for an idea, or just need to brainstorm a little.
Fact #6: The course is all substance. There's absolutely no fluff! I don't ramble or waste your time in any way.
Fact #7: The course reveals the exact process I used to get good enough to go from near zero, to a solid 6-figures-a-year income as a freelance copywriter working very part-time
Fact #8: The course contains 100's of little-known secrets.
Fact #9: Many of these secrets have already made millions (actually billions) and can be used over and over again... today... tomorrow... next week... next year... next decade... and so on.
Fact #10: I discovered these secrets as a result of the hardcore study of my extensive library of classic, out-of-print advertising, marketing and sales books.... and my overwhelming modern collection. Not to mention the many years of working with and general hobnobbing with many of the top marketing minds in the world, including, but not limited to: Gary Halbert, Jay Abraham, John Carlton, Robert Allen, Agora Publishing, Major Infomercial Gurus, multiple New York Times Bestselling Authors and smaller Niche Marketing Gurus making one to twenty million dollars a year from their information businesses.
My course truly is an A to Z, no-brainer guide for quickly getting the secrets, skills and strategies needed to write world-class advertising copy that lights a white-hot fire in your prospects and gets them to order your product or service now.
But don’t take my word for it, listen to the...
Real-Life Success Stories And
"Scott, you took me from living in my Nissan Pathfinder, to making over $10,000 a month..."
"First of all....The course rocks!! And, the Readers Digest
drills were very helpful. Never even thought of reading that
before. Great advice. Changed the way I look at openings.
The Bucket Brigade, too, was a 10! Back to me. Scott, you took me
from living in my Nissan Pathfinder, to making over $10,000.00 a month with
words on paper and teaching kids karate classes at premium prices. And
get this.... I'm still only teaching 3 days a week! In fact, our
industry's trade journal is publishing my article and may even put me on the
cover. We'll see. Of course, I won't mind smiling for the photo
shoot now because I just paid cash for a set of 8 Porcelain veneers.
Fixing my teeth was on my goal list for over a decade. Done!"
As a way of saying "thanks", Scott sent another letter--awhile back at Christmas time--with a real "live" $100 bill attached to it. Click here to see an actual copy of the letter.
"One mailing we did cost $9,000... sales over $90,000."
"I am enjoying your course. One mailing we did cost $9000...
sales over $90,000."
"...covers everything you need to know about writing copy for mind boggling response."
"Scott has to be the best copywriter out there...his stuff is clear,
concise and actually works. Get his manual...lock yourself in a room
and devour every word he has to say and I guarantee you will come out a very
good copywriter. Scott covers everything you need to know about writing
copy for mind boggling response."
"... doubled my conversion rate and sales!"
"Your Advanced Copywriting Package is Awesome! Even though the
package wasn't cheap, I made all my money back in 60 days... and I hadn't
even read Chapter 1. You see, I used just 1 of the "critique
certificates" that was included in the package... followed the two
simple, but powerful suggestions you made on my web site sales letter and within
a few days I doubled my conversion rate and sales!"
"Your course is easily worth ten times what I paid for it..."
"Scott, when I heard about your new course, 'Shortcut Copywriting
Secrets' I thought to myself, 'Is there really anything new to learn
about copywriting? I mean, after studying books and tapes by Gary
Halbert and John Carlton, haven't I already learned everything I need to
know?' I went ahead and bought your course just to see what else I
might discover. When it arrived, I devoured it. What you
have created is an incredibly powerful and elegant process that any motivated
person can rapidly master and go on to produce highly effective, cash
producing direct response advertising copy. While there are a few other
great resources out there, what makes your course really different from the masters
who have gone before you is its elegance. You have taken the very best
direct response copywriting trade secrets and distilled them into a simple
formula that anyone can follow. Your course is easily worth ten times
what I paid for it, and I would urge any copywriter or copywriting student to
grab your course right now before you decide to double or triple the
"Your course was exactly what it claimed to be: Shortcuts."
"Scott, I'm a newbie copywriter but have had the privilege to learn
from some of the best these past few months... Bencivenga, Halbert, and
Carlton. Your course was exactly what it claimed to be:
Shortcuts. It was like bottling those three up and just squeezing out
the good parts."
"...helped me go from a net worth of nearly zero to over $800,000.00..."
"Using the techniques Scott reveals in Shortcut Copywriting Secrets
helped me go from a net worth of nearly zero to over $800,000.00 in my first 12
months of real estate investing."
"...at least double the price of your course -- today!!!"
"I have already received, in your comments on my 4-page sales letter,
value and benefits that exceed the cost of your entire course. You need
to at least double the price of your course -- today!!! Cheers."
"One powerful technique... has already resulted in a return on investment of 15:1 ( yes, fifteen to one )."
"Having read chapter 3, I completely re-wrote my website. One
powerful technique (which is so blindingly obvious once Scott revealed it )
has already resulted in a return on investment of 15:1 ( yes, fifteen to one
simple changes we learned from Scott's course
"We had spent thousands of dollars developing features on our site
that only increased our sales by 5-10%. The simple changes we learned
from Scott's course helped us double our sales in a little over a month!
The best part is it only took us about 15 minutes to make the changes and
cost us under $20! Thanks Scott!!"
"Your course is, for real, the only program that explains every detail of how to write a sales message from the pre-script headline right down to the P.S."
"Scott, I just finished reading your Shortcut Copywriting Secrets
course. It's really amazing. I've got two of the most famous—and
heavily-promoted—copywriting courses and almost every single classic book on
how to write copy. Your course is, for real, the only program
that explains every detail of how to write a sales message from the
pre-script headline right down to the P.S. You've taken all the B.S.
out and boiled all the information down to the most critical elements of not
only how to write copy... but... how to learn the skill. Thanks for a
"...it contains EVERYTHING I need to create the copy that allowed me to deposit $59,436.26 in my bank account this month in copywriting royalties and fees."
"I have a little red bag I take with me everywhere I go. During
our last hurricane here in Florida, it was the first thing I brought with me
in my 'safe-room.' Because in it contains EVERYTHING I need
to create the copy that allowed me to deposit $59,436.26 in my bank
account this month in copywriting and royalty fees. If you opened
that bag, the first thing you would see, lying right on top, is Scott Haines'
new copywriting course. It's that important to me and my success."
"I pulled a 4% response from a rented list on a small mailing... just 6,000 letters. That has been worth $24,000 to me already."
"By using the methods straight out of Scott's course, I pulled a 4%
response from a rented list on a small mailing... just 6,000 letters
mailed. That has been worth $24,000 to me already. When it's all
said and done, I truly believe what I have learned from Scott will put
millions in my bank account. Thanks a million Scott!"
Truly my course is already multiplying the
advertising results and profits of business owners, entrepreneurs and
professionals (both on and offline) around the world.
My course comes with two other "must have" products in one package I call...
The World-Class Copywriter Package: This package contains my complete Shortcut Copywriting Secrets™ Course covering everything described above... plus... my quick-start, quick-study guide titled...
The Haines Method™
This guide is a day-to-day copywriter training schedule and curriculum of quick study that will "amp up" your skills and have you cranking out winner after winner in no time flat! Inside you'll discover exactly what you need to do—on a daily basis (don't worry, it's not hard)—for the most rapid improvement of your copywriting skills humanly possible!
PLUS... you'll also get...
Haines's Hottest Sales Letters!"
For a few years now, ever since I released Shortcut Copywriting Secrets™, many course owners have hounded me for a swipe file of my personal, hottest, winning sales letters.
To be truthful, I’ve been a little reluctant to put one together. Partly out of laziness, and partly due to the fact a lot of my clients would rather not have their control pieces revealed.
However, recently, I decided that such a collection of letters would be a great companion to my course… and… that my course is a little incomplete without samples of my writing. Yeah, there are some samples in the course, but not complete, stem to stern examples with detailed explanations and back story as to why they worked so well.
So, I combed my files for killer sales letters (ads, postcards, et cetera) I’ve written (ones that I can reveal) that I think would be of benefit to you. And here’s what I found:
· A sales letter for seminar tapes that made $41 for every $1 spent mailing it!
· A postcard for a famous guru that beat out 8 other top copywriters… that is… until the guru swiped my idea for another card... retested... and mine lost (by a slim margin). Further, I was never hired or contacted again by this guy. I actually lost to my own idea! I’ll tell you more about this instructional incident in the analysis of the postcard. And although this technically isn't a winner, it's still a very good piece of copy... and... I think, important to include in the file.
· A sales letter that made $6.5 million from a tiny list of just 13,000 people!
· A sales letter that regularly raked in $21 for every $1 spent mailing it to cold lists! (Note: A "cold" list is a list of people whom you have no previous relationship with. That is, they have no idea who you are... so... it's an infinitely harder sale to make!)
· A postcard that received a 13%+ response to cold lists!
· A masterpiece "damaged set" letter that instantly squeezed out over $65,000 from people who refused to respond previously! (In fact, my client had all but given up on these leads until I suggested and wrote this letter for him to send. Needless to say, he was shocked and quite pleased by the results.)
· A lead generation sales letter that doubled a financial client’s previous best effort... taking him to nearly a 10% response rate from cold lists!
· A sales letter that received a 21% response selling a $10,000.00 per year coaching service!
· A letter for Trump University that became the #1 pulling promotion for my client... a $65 Million+ per year company! (I actually got to write as Donald Trump!)
· And many more!
All in all, this collection contains 13 sales
letters, 3 postcards, 1 broadcast fax letter, 1 space ad, 1 voicemail script,
1 "closing the sale on tape or CD" script and 1 lead-generation
Now, there are three ways a collection of sales letters like this will benefit you:
1. You can copy them out in your own handwriting to help ingrain winning copy into your neurology and physiology. This really is a true shortcut to copywriting mastery. Doing this exercise regularly helps you pick up the tempo, flow and vocabulary of world-class copy.
2. You can tear them apart for concepts/copy angles, pricing ideas, guarantees and more. You can use them as idea starters. Stuck on a project... or... not sure how to start? Just open up these letters and start thumbing through them. I often do this with my letters (and other people's) and quickly have several ideas I can work with immediately!
3. You can use them as templates for selling similar goods or services.
So, you see, having a collection like this is one of the most valuable things you can own when it comes to success with your copy and your direct response projects.
It truly is a priceless collection and, in and of itself, should cost thousands of dollars... however... you can get it, along with my complete course and quick-start, quick-study guide for just ...
Listen: My course is a tremendous bargain when you consider the time and energy I've had to expend... not just to uncover these secrets... but also... to put them down into a logical, easy-to-understand course of instruction that will serve you for a lifetime. You're getting everything I use everyday on the frontlines of direct, accountable advertising. All the inside info I've used (and still use) to write advertising that has pulled in millions and millions of dollars in sales and profits... making me and my clients a small fortune in the process. And you are getting it for a song!
I know it's a helluva deal from the success stories I've received... and also... because I've easily spent well over $50,000 (probably more than $100,000), plus nearly all my adult working life... and... thousands upon thousands of hours of study, sweat and toil to uncover the shortcut copywriting secrets my course contains.
Not to mention you're getting my quick-start, quick-study guide... and... a collection of ultra-successful promotions that are the result of over 500 hours of actual writing and research (more, if you count the time I spent just thinking about the projects) that, if you had to hire me to create them for you personally, would cost you in excess of $100,000.00 in fees alone!
And one last thing: I'm seriously considering raising the price of "The World-Class Copywriter Package" soon from $797 to $997. It's certainly worth that much and more. So, if you want it, and you want it before the price goes up... click on the link below and order now. I'm not kidding around on this. If you come back later to order, and the price has gone up... don't say I didn't warn you.
U.S. ORDERS: Click Here To Order Now (NOTE: U.S. Orders include the lower 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.)
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Click Here To Order Now
P.S. I should mention that my course comes in two, three-ring binders
"Who Is Scott Haines?"
By Jack MacDonald
Quite simply, Scott's a direct response copywriter and marketing consultant who's a "go to guy" for several of the top marketers in the world, such as: Gary Halbert, Jay Abraham, Robert Allen and many, many others.
He's sought out, because, it seems he has an unusual knack for creating sales letters and ads that pull in monstrous responses for ultra-expensive products and services. $2,000+ information products. $5,000+ seminars. $10,000+ personal services. It doesn't matter. Scott seems to always find the right "hook" or "angle" to move these goods fast... and... create massive windfall profits for his clients.
He got his start years ago while studying for a Marketing degree in college. However, as he so bluntly puts it, "I quickly found out that what they were teaching me was pure bullshit! What happened was... in the library one day, I stumbled onto some books by old advertising masters. You know, the usual, Hopkins, Ogilvy, Caples, etc. Anyway, they looked good, so I checked them out and started to pore over them day and night. Those books changed my life! They contained the "truth" I had been searching for... and... was not getting from the "Ivory Tower" professors/theorists whom I was being subjected to. In fact, when I told my plans to start my own direct response business to one of the heads of the marketing department, he looked at me smugly and actually laughed. That was a turning point. Anyway, within one semester, I left college and was determined I was going to become a direct marketer for a living... for life!"
Shortly after Scott left college, and started having some success with his own direct response projects, a chance opportunity came up to study under Gary Halbert. That was in 1998. And he hasn't looked back since.
With the sage mentoring of Halbert, Scott has transformed into a truly world-class copywriter... writing sales letters and ads that have pulled in millions and millions of dollars in ultra-profitable sales over the last few years for a wide variety of clients and many industry insiders.
Now, through his new course, he's revealing the hyper-responsive, sometimes sneaky, but always ethical, shortcut copywriting secrets he's acquired through years of diligent, relentless (not to mention, expensive) study... and... real-world, frontlines experience.
What you learn in this course will shave a minimum of 5 years (if not 10) off the learning curve of YOU becoming a copywriting and advertising master.
P.S. By the way, this web site is NOT an attempt by Scott to acquire new clients. His schedule is booked far in advance... and... he has no plans of accepting any new clients in the near future. On the rare occasion when he does accept a new client, he commands a somewhat staggering fee of $15,000 plus 5% of gross sales for any campaign he creates.
Also, Scott does not accept phone calls, however, he can be reached by letter at: 7107 S. Yale Avenue, #295, Tulsa, OK 74136... or... e-mail by clicking here.
Jack MacDonald is a freelance writer and entrepreneur.
Others Say About Scott Haines
"Scott is truly one of the best
copywriters in the world... and... one of only three people whose opinion I
trust. Over the last eight years or so, he has written numerous pieces
of advertising for me, all of which were enormously successful. What's
maybe most impressive is his uncanny ability to sell high-ticket items with
ease. Last year, he wrote a letter that made $36 for every $1 spent
mailing at a price point of $970. A letter he just wrote for me has
made (so far) $23 for every $1 spent at a price point of $1,222... and...
we're still getting orders! Scott has my highest recommendation."
"Last year Scott wrote a sales letter
for me that pulled a 4% response. That may not sound too impressive,
however, once you realize the selling price per unit — $1,032 — it becomes
immediately clear that it's very impressive. I made something
like $41 for every $1 spent mailing that letter. Scott and I continue
to work on many projects together. In fact, he recently wrote a
letter for my $10,000 per year 'Platinum Plus' coaching club that pulled an
amazing 21% response! If you get a chance to hire him... don't
think twice! Scott's copywriting and consulting services are
essentially free... because... he makes you so much more money than you
otherwise would. He could charge double what he does now and it'd still
be a bargain. I can't recommend him highly enough."
"Scott is one of the most obsessed
copywriters on the planet. He has uncovered every single useful secret
of the greatest ads ever written... and proved that they still work, over and
over again, with fresh ads for new products. He's a 'living library' of
tricks, tips and shortcut secrets that will instantly turn even a pure
dog-meat ad into solid gold, literally in a few minutes. Ninety percent
of the copywriters working have no clue what makes a successful ad.
It's not a mystery to Scott, and he proves it over and over again by making
clients rich. Don't pass up this opportunity to learn stuff only a
handful of lucky advertisers ever stumble across in their lifetimes. It
will help you quickly amass a stunning fortune!"
"Scott is my own personal marketing
specialist. He is a pro. I, myself, have hired Scott to help me
with several of my marketing campaigns — with great success. I'm
impressed with his work and I know you will be, too!"
Mail & E-mail Contact Information:
[NOTE: I reply to e-mails as promptly as possible. However, I'm a writer and very busy. So, when contacting me, please allow ample time for my response. In some cases, up to a week or more. Further, I ask that you be as concise with your question or comment as you can. My open inbox policy is not an open invitation to abuse my time. Thank you. Scott.]
Copyright © 2008-2009 Scott L. Haines. All Rights Reserved.